The Quality Policy of Georgian State Electrosystem aims to manage, maintain, and develop the safe, reliable, sustainable, and efficient electricity transmission and dispatch system to be accessible for the customers.
The management of the company closely cooperates with all interested parties - customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders, and supervising bodies for the purpose of quality assurance.
To achieve goals, the management of the company performs the following actions:
- always keeps in mind the requirements of the interested parties and informs them about new developments;
- continually works for improvement of services through the introduction of new technologies, taking into consideration safety norms and environmental requirements; constantly tries to improve the company's infrastructure;
- determines and assesses the risks and opportunities that may affect the quality of services provided by GSE and the satisfaction of the interested parties;
- works closely with the suppliers to satisfy customer requirements;
- hires qualified personnel; provides intensive training of the entire personnel to increase their competence for the purpose of employing at and maintaining suitable positions;
- constantly meets statutory and regulatory requirements
- ensures the involvement of top management and staff in functioning of the quality management system, which extends to the entire organization.
The introduction and continuous improvement of the quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 standard will increase the reliability and effectiveness of the company's services.