Information on Public Disclosure 500 kW Ksani-Stepantsminda Power Transmission Line Construction Project
As per the guidelines of Georgian Legislation and German Development Bank (KfW), Georgian State Power System JSC/”Energotransi” Ltd. starts public disclosure of Natural and Social Environment Impact Assessment document within “500 kW Ksani-Stepantsminda Power Transmission Line” construction and operation project, since July 31th, 2015. The project considers construction of 500 kW transmission line (approximately 100 km) for connection of existing 500/220/110 kW Ksani sub-station and 500/110 kW Stepantsminda sub-station to be constructed.
- Public disclosure meeting, on Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the project will be held at 11:00 a.m. of September 24th, 2015 at an Assembly Hall of Mtskheta District Municipality building, located at the address as follows: #7 Antioqia Str., Town Mtskheta;
- At 15:00 p.m. of September 24th, 2015 at an Assembly Hall of Dusheti District Municipality Building – 2nd Floor, #27 Rustaveli Str., Dusheti District Center;
- At 12 p.m. of September 25th, 2015 at an Assembly Hall of Kazbegi District Municipality building, 1st Floor, at the address as follows: #1 Aleksandre Kazbegi Str., Daba Stepantsminda.
Draft of the EIA to be reviewed along with respective detailed information for interested parties is available at the following addresses:
Hard copies of the Document:
- #6 Gulua Str., Tbilisi City, Ecological Expertise and Inspection Department of Ministry of Natural Resources Protection of Georgia;
- #2 Baratashvili Str. – “State Power System of Georgia” JSC;
- 1-st Floor, #2 Baratashvili Str. – “Energotransi” Ltd.
- Soft copy of the document is available at the following web-pages: www.gse.com.ge; www. energotrans.com.ge ;
- Mtskheta District Municipality
- Dusheti District Municipality
- Stepantsmina District Municipality
Remarks via email will be accepted from the day of announcement during 45 days at the following email addresses: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com, while hard copies of remarks may be submitted at 1-st Floor, #2 Baratashvili Str. – “Energotransi” Ltd.