SCADA and Telecommunication Project
Project name: Electricity Market Support Project.
- SCADA and telecommunication project (installation and commissioning of the control system equipped with cutting-edge technologies in the National Dispatch Centre)
- Wholesale meters (metering); arrangement of Alpha center
- Supply and installation of transmission system equipment
- GSE management services.
Donor organization: USAID.
Contractor: SIEMENS (Austria).
Total price of the project: approximately 35 million USD (loan, without co-financing, taxes).
Completion date: 2009.
- New control system will increase reliability, sustainability, acquisition of information in a short period and efficient management of emergency situations of the grid, in particular it became possible to acquire full information from the substations and the stations
- Expansion of the database improved appropriate response efficiency in ordinary and emergency situations
- Stability and reliability of the system was improved.