Data from the power system
Georgian power system is presented by Hydro, Thermal and Wind power plants. Currently, total installed capacity of Georgian system is 4097 MW. Namely:
- Hydro Power Plants - 3152 MW:
- Water reservoir Hydro plants 1992 MW;
- Seasonal Hydro plants 982 MW;
- Small Hydro plants (<13 MW) 178 MW.
- Thermal Electric Power Plants - 925 MW:
- Steam Turbines 872 MW;
- CCGT 230 MW;
- Gas Turbine 110 MW;
- Coal 13 MW.
- Renewable (except for water) - 20 MW:
- Wind Power Plants is 20 MW.
Georgian power system is connected with the neighboring systems by following main high voltage interconnection lines: