How to apply
In order to buy electricity from Market Participants and export it outside Georgian electricity system:
- Person (Legal on Individual) must be registered as Exporter by Market operator into Wholesale Electricity (Capacity) Market as a Qualified Enterprise (How to register as qualified enterprise?)
- Exporter should conclude agreements on electricity dispatch service and on electricity transmission service;
- Exporter should conclude agreements on electricity export and direct agreement on electricity export;
- Above-mentioned contracts have to be submitted to GSE in order to register (How to register a contract?)
- Once the Contracts are registered, Exporter is obliged to submit Application for Export prior 10 (ten) days before beginning electricity export, through special application GCAP.