Direct Power Purchase Contracts may be concluded between qualified enterprises, also between qualified enterprises and transmission or dispatch licensees that are authorized by the Law of Georgia on Electricity and Natural Gas and these Instructions to participate in the wholesale electricity trade. It is mandatory to submit Direct Contracts to the dispatch licensee for registration. Mandatory registration of Direct contracts shall be provided in accordance with Article 9 of the Electricity (Capacity) Market Rules.
Application forms for binding conditions of Direct Agreements are:
1. Application form of Direct Power Purchase Agreement
2. Application form of Direct Service Purchase Agreement
- Standard Terms of Direct Agreement (1-2174-0) for Balancing Power Purchase _Geo
- Standard Terms of Direct Agreement (1_408_0) for Balancing Power Sales _Geo
- Standard Terms of Direct Agreement (4_239_0) for Power (Capacity) Dispatch Service_Geo
- Application Form of Direct Power Purchase and Sales Agreement _Geo
- Non-contracted Power for Customers_Geo
- Application Form of Direct Agreement for Purchase and Sales of Power Transmission, Dispatch and Flow Services _Geo
- Information on Free Power_Geo
- Transmission Service Standart Provisions_Geo.