Electricity (capacity) shall be traded under the procedure envisaged by the Law of Georgia on Electricity and Natural Gas and the Electricity (Capacity) Market Rules. Electricity trade in the unified energy system of Georgia shall be permitted only among enterprises that are registered as a qualified enterprise under the Law of Georgia on Electricity and Natural Gas and the Electricity (Capacity) Market Rules. The Dispatch Licensee also has the right to participate in wholesale electricity trade to cover the losses of electricity (capacity) transit and the losses in the transmission network in terms of the purchase of electricity. A direct contract must be submitted to the Dispatch Licensee for registration. Compulsory registration of a direct contract shall be provided under Article 9 of the Electricity (Capacity) Market Rules.
Application forms for binding conditions of Direct Agreements are:
1. Application form of Direct Power Purchase Agreement
2. Application form of Direct Service Purchase Agreement
- Standard Terms of Direct Agreement (4_239_0) for Power (Capacity) Dispatch Service_Geo
- Application Form of Direct Power Purchase and Sales Agreement _Geo
- Non-contracted Power for Customers_Geo
- Application Form of Direct Agreement for Purchase and Sales of Power Transmission, Dispatch and Flow Services _Geo
- Information on Free Power_Geo
- Transmission Service Standart Provisions_Geo.