Invitation for Bids – Supply of Connectors for 220kV transmission Lines Sataplia & Adjameti
Transmission Grid Strengthening Project
Loan No: 8377-GE
Contract Title: Supply of Connectors for 220kV transmission Line Sataplia & Adjameti
Reference No. IDA/TGSP/G/NCB/03-2015
- Georgia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Transmission Grid Strengthening Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply of Connectors for 220kV transmission Lines Sataplia & Adjameti.
- JSC Georgia State Electrosystem (GSE) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply of Connectors for 220kV transmission Lines Sataplia & Adjameti.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, revised July, 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Bidders shall submit their bids electronically through Georgian E-Government Procurement System.
- The Bids shall be accompanied by Bid-Securing Declaration for a period of 1 (one) year starting on the date of the bid opening.